Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh! Cherry's blogging again! :O

back to blogging, back to a new concept too!

more real, more pedas! better reporting! hehe...

hey darlings, sorry to have you visiting my blog with no updates and making you go like "forget it lah". I've finally found some time, (will find time everyday) to fill you with happy happenings and emo entries alrighty? =p

lately, I've had heartbreaks, new discoveries, valuable hands-on experiences, drama dan dilemma hidup. somehow lah, I over come them.

Today, how silly I am, I wanted to lie to the girls that I was not feeling well so I could not join them. I literally had deep thoughts, checked my horoscopes (daily, weekly, monthly, career and finance) and finally told myself to just go have fun! I can really get this weird sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it's just some personal financial concerns, that's all. I love u girls..

Today, See, Hear, Speak S.O.C Media Carnival '08 at Taylor's College.


It had its talks by media experts but we mainly went for the online shopping booths and food! Frankly, I'm a noob at online shopping. I haven't done such transaction! But yeah, always here to explore! Famous online shopping icons displaying their collection for a lower price. I bought something home too..:) I put the clothes on hold, cos once I looked at them, I thought of Sg Wang instead.


Most of em less than RM50..



Pink or Blue laptop zippy bag?

I'd go for the calm low profile blue. The pink shouts you-must-look-at-me. Oh, for only RM30! when it's RM42 online!

SuWen's bubbly, giggly self!


My girls of many years! L-R: KengLi, SuWen, LaiYee, Lew, Suetty, Me, MeiLing


We then had food at AC and got over-excited with our upcoming Genting plan! Ahh such happy feeling to see the girls over the weekend. There's always something up since our previous Malacca trip! :) :) :)

After last Thurs, such discontent in my chest, I still have not fulfilled my destressing needs. Euphoria was not enough for me. Maybe cos we went late and had little time. I still can dance MORE! i wanna drink! I still need to go dancing! Especially looking at photos like below: I know I need more! gatal! nak keluar laggggiiii!


Sabina, Alvin, Audrey, we just passed our exams today...don't we deserve to celebrate?*muka sedih*


Jeffrey, Naomi...I know u guys would love to go out againnnnnn.......*suara manja*


Did you know, Jalan Alor is now called Jalan Kejora? Read: Jalan Alor folk unhappy with name change (The Star Online; 18th Oct 08)


"Jalan Alor’s name was changed at the request of the National Economic Action Council following decisions made in its exco meeting.
With regard to that, DBKL’s Road Naming Committee concluded in its meeting that the name of Jalan Alor be changed to Jalan Kejora to go with other roads in the vicinity named after the stars.
The change is also to meet requirements under the road naming guidelines.
However, the old name of Jalan Alor will still be shown on the signage to prevent confusion. "

And I say fuck it, Jalan Alor will always be Jalan Alor to me! I will stay loyal! hugh! You think people bother remembering it as Kejora? A song even has Jalan Alor in it. These people too free.

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

O cherry, new new new here!
I like the laptop bag, both are nice!!
Yeah welcome back, the fresh and cheerful cherry strawberry...

Cherry KSL said...

thanks for dropping by! see what i link u as? hui ping under the seaaaaaaaa! :D