Monday, June 15, 2009

RENTING ROOMS MADE EASIER

Whenever you plan to move out, to rent a place that's the most convenient for you just makes you a happier and healthier person, innit? Think about it. I’ve heard of how people travel from Rawang to the city for work every single day, I cannot figure out why? Passion for that job you have? Probably. Do consider the stress, time, energy accumulated, bunched up all together. Two words: No choice OR No life.

I have friends who are often looking for a place to rent and oh may I add one of my bosses I work for arranges expats’ accommodation be it temporary or permanent, I’m glad to say I can share a really useful website to rely on! I don’t have to play guessing games and randomly throw them a suggestion when asked nor need they go google and end up frustrated not looking for what they want. It’s all compressed into one big book of everything now.

Let’s talk about renting rooms at caribilik.my,

Malaysia's largest and No.1 room for rent website with over 15,000 rooms available today.

When discovered, I was like "who's this smart person putting it all in one for us, nice..!"

Great news for on-the-go nomads, here, you can register for free and conveniently search for the best place that suits you via an array of specified areas for you to click on, from Ampang to Wangsa Maju and every strategic place possible which from every area breaks down for you an even more specific location. For example, Setapak, they’d narrow it down the info to like Danau Kota, Genting Klang, so forth. Now I see how this is handy for most of my college mates.

Do take note that every information is available from price to contact details to facilities available, an organized database for you! Upon being a member, you are able to browse through your desired house to rent. Not only that, to register as a user also enables you to ‘advertise’ should you want to rent out your current place, help your friend to rent out their place..you get my flow right?

Besides, fret not if you still can't find what you want, you can also post up exactly what you’re looking for! With that, when others bump into your requirements, they would suggest to you as well. As anyone would be a ‘perfect match’ for anyone on this site, in terms of looking for and renting out the perfect place.

Now we no longer pull out ads from public walls, it’s all online and you can get to it right now, do click here, if you’d like to rent rooms

ALL THE BEST IN FINDING THAT PERFECT PLACE FOR YOURSELF! =D and actually, I don't mean just individuals, I'm sure families find this guide handy. take care!

2 comments:

shaunravind.com said...

Who is that Rawang dude?

shaunravind.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.