Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Most Beautiful Homes in Desa Park City

Year 2010 has got to be the year for everyone to move to a new home. Like seriously, not only for myself. I'll be a Puchong girl real soon, after I come back from UK, I think family's moved in already. Same for most of my girlfriends, my bosses, everyone's busy with renovation, shipping over furnitures, also many are still busy surveying a cool place you call home.

2010 also sure has gotta be the year I go to many new places, areas, visiting newly moved in families and their big lovely homes. Honestly, if only given more time and channels to be exposed to other areas, that's what we thought while driving around! my family or other families would have changed their minds, well okay good then at least, I'd share it here, behold the beauty of Desa Park City, Kepong with its many new developments.

Do check it out, the links I have provided, for its classified ads, photos of every corner of the house, its detailed description -amenities, facilities included. You can even post questions. It's all there. Most of the houses are of modern schemes of 2-3 terrace houses strategically located at the border of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, of close proximity to Bandar Menjalara and Kepong.

TOP 5 BEAUTIFUL HOMES IN DESA PARK CITY


Hover over, everything about Desa Park City right at this link for all that you need to know.

Hope you will find your happy home, GONG XI FA CAI in advance! :)

1 comment:

Zoey said...

hope you enjoyed the holiday!