Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh! How Cherry Loves Her Mamee Sllrrp! :) - Come to Mamee!

There's this whole buzz and fuzz about the new Mamee Sllrrrp, I really always wanted to give it a go since I'm already bored with regular brands like Maggi which still tastes a lil too curry powder-ish. I've always been a fan of Mamee either the keropok or the initial editions when they call it "pejal" but being quality instant noodles it was rather expensive. This time 'round I'm so happy it's at least at a promo price. I know it says RM 3.99 but I got it less than that, from EconSave, Cheras =p




Forgive sloppiness whatsoever!


I like it customised - Mamee Sllrrp Bolognoise with Curry Soup still 'around it -AWESOME tak main berapi lagi!!

Honestly, by far the best instant noodles there is. The texture of the noodle especially, turns me ON!

Contributes to my busy nights with assignments and hey, zen time too! :)

1 comment:

Ibrahmin said...

Good old comfort food!