Friday, October 29, 2010

Useful for UK mates: "Largest Car Website in Malaysia"

Time doesn't fly! It vanishes into thin air I believe. Felt like as if it was just yesterday I sat down here, NOT at my PC, officially canceling my UK Study trip 2010 via email.

Here I am today, welcoming my UK mates back (it's been like, what? 5 months!!) with a website I stumbled upon, that can be really helpful to them, especially with the job hunting, most of them already ready to commit to a car, so even car hunting should be involved in the phase of our early adulthood.

I still don't have a car, nor do I drive. But I'm able to drive a manual back and forth without banging into a tree. I wonder, at the age of 22, when I buy a car, who will I buy it from, how do I even weigh options when I don't even know where to begin. I know of many friends like family who are into car business. Okay, out of power relationship, word of mouth, people could pull some strings. However it's also best to do my own homework to be well equipped with reasonably good knowledge of the market price, etc.

Just like how I was into CariBilik to rent a place for myself, this platform is just as accessible as that!

Hover over to this website to search for Used and/or New Malaysia cars, let me know if you find it useful!

2 comments:

Peter Thomson said...

Malaysia is largest car website holder country.I am very happy about it because i am a fan of car and this site give me total information about car.



Mike's SEO Blog

Peter Thomson said...

Malaysia is largest car website holder country.I am very happy about it because i am a fan of car and this site give me total information about car.


Mike's SEO Blog