Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Take a break! :)

instead of stressin' out, take a chill pill, all. especially to my PR coursemates who are constantly whining on how assignment's sucha bitch just relax & get everything done in a calm mind. Life's already a bitch no matter how much you bitch about life. What's the use you start early, stress on it and still have many mistakes and misinterpretation on ur work. so yes, key point : chill out.

As I've mentioned all over twitter and facebook, it's not the assignments that make me sick, it's the people I deal with everyday. Til today, I don't find there's anything wrong with our assignments. Only that, I love taking my own sweet time. That's my bad habit. Except today of cos, as much as I want to work on my thing, I had to fall sick, probably food poisoned but proud to have 'checked' off a few things off my to-do-list.

Ok so here goes, some updates from around 2weeks ago :)

this is a pic taken on a bad day, after running in the rain, see things arent that bad at all unless you allow them to look bad.

relax like Sabina, as she admires herself in between work haha!

while I treat myself with my fav food in between work..

catching up with lecturers who used to teach us, and tell them how much we appreciate their life lessons. Ms. Yesu looks great !
and there's no harm to taking 'power nap' during lecture, allow yourself to rest, don't push your body, sleep when u know u need to. no time? nap at least, like darling alvin.

randomly explore new things, even if it's sitting on sofas, facing the wall. thanks to Emilio for recommending Sharwamas...

good to have Kerry, Sabina's lil sister hanging out with us.

help each other crack necks..

i've found my another 'work station'! conveniently, with a plug for my laptop..

Go Green. am currently looking out for anything to do with Go Green, honestly would love to help Ms. Lim to help APR1. at a personal level, am having a mini recycling campaign at home.

just swear, curse, get vulgar. that's how I feel recharged. This is Trev with his proud gadget.

don't worry, he didn't chop anyone's. just a cute souvenir from Amy from Bali. there are more use to this toy as demonstrated by Trev but I think it's impossible to be made public. too turning on. haha.

I am back! wahahaha! go back to ur fav makan spot once in a while. this is where we used to dine, during Health Campaign 07, and TLC 08. if i've chance to stay back til 9.30pm, let's go to MU's kuey teow goreng basah!! =D

don't walk away from those who approach u, roadshows really are destressing. Sharon, Tee Lee and I decided that there's no harm in getting a few bottles of Listerine home.

by participating in a few games of cos, I had the 'yuck' look because we all lined up and spat at the same sink and there was no tap.

camwhore! be amused with how peautiful u look hehe. wah sabina tak main garang lagi.

drift queen in action!

our 2nd in a week! we've swapped, now's my turn for nasi lemak ayam, while Sab's at kuey teow goreng basah.

reminiscing childhood. I used to have strawberry shake at 'Yaohan' which you call as 'The Mall' today. KLIGP 09, waiting for photos from Alvin.

see if overmentioned products are overrated, finally at MV my neighbourhood. Krispy Kreme's delicious but too sweet for my taste. Diabetic, I must say.

don't say no to free samples of cos. alright, I brought home some doughnuts for family.

and no matter how much you disagree with your old man, buy him something nice and go eat out on Father's day. yes, this is where I get my 'Malay features'.
This is how I've survived my 'busy days', taking a break is really important, before everything accumulates, you may collapse. I thought I did it the right way, then why am I still falling sick on a monthly basis? Better shrug it off as tomorrow's a day I'm really looking forward to. Will fill you guys in. take care!

No comments: