Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Internship report

While most of my mates are working on their internship report at home right this moment, I'm at my Internship place, yes Philips both the place and people of my pride and passion. I'm back Wooot! I can't help it guys...it's so addictive, since I've ended the extended Internship period, we met up quite alot, and keep in touch at least every week. Call me a freak, I've never really felt so much love for working people, for a workplace. My current freelance work cannot say lah, that one informal, also loving that. We're talking about an established organisation here. Never have I thought Internship would 'lead me on' to the craziest paths haven't I imagined.

Because of my 3 month experience, only did I discover the many forms of 'love' and I appreciate the bond with every fibre of my body I tell you. Coming back to a building that reminds me of only happy thoughts allowed me to 'turn back time'. I felt like I re-lived my past in a way I want it. I'm thankful to be given the freedom to make choices this way. Thank you Jeanette and the guys for bringing me back, to help out, in between busy schedules, I don't mind at all. Laugh at me, I don't even know how much I'm getting paid for doing this. I love Philips, it's like my new boyfriend haha.

One week after my farewell, so sad a farewell was prepared for Kent, my neighbour and youngest supervisor.


Mid Valley makes my world smaller, really. Bumped into Jeanette and Ming Sang on the same day, and we went makan makan at the memorable Paddington Hse of Pancakes. Jeanette and that peace sign haha forever lah.


Today, a role no longer as an intern but a freelancer, we went back to Jeanette's fav healthy lunch that Jeff says 'yucks' to haha. Vege, grain and nuts rice with blended celery soup..hmmm fresh and funny taste.



It's the motivation factor I tell you that determines job satisfaction, performance and organisation sustainability..which is somewhat my first choice of thesis topic. Despite feeling unwell, I was able to stay focused at my task continuously. Why can't I have the same habit for my college assignments?
Worth a mention again, guess it's rewarding to be passionate, Jeff's treat for dinner and I never noticed a busy crowded Korean food place, in front of Din Tai Fung, Gardens. Hmmm.


Of course it gets me emotional, they are busy people with lots in mind, I'd still ask myself why do I deserve such kind gestures, to be fed good food, to be sent home safe. Whatever it is, I can only repay their kindness with my undying passion.
I don't even have to refer to anything to type my Internship report. I know exactly what to write. It's all in my heart waiting to be expressed in writing.



2 comments:

Sonia said...

Aww, girl! you're back with philips again! im so happy you love your job! miss u!

Cherry KSL said...

hey soniaaaa! haha ya im kinda like..in love with it! ;) aww so u've left myc! hhmph! :(