Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sem Break Priorities!

12 days left. what? that's not even 2 weeks. yeah so 12 days more for so many I've planned...what the..seriously, falling sick aint cool cos it totally robbed 3 precious days and all of my could-haves. the timetable of the new semester is even out..you'd be jumping around for a moment...to find ONLY 2 days of classes in a week haha. but pls take note, that's just Lectures, they haven't included the Tutorials lar..

But what to do lah right, not everything goes as planned. To make great use of these 12 days, that is! :)

Priorities...of course catching up on what I've not touched on for long time..

By saying that I mean healthy lifestyle, superduper organized room, cleaning, grooming, catching up with so many of my loved ones, tv shows, downloads, etc. So sad..think driving needs to put on hold due to a HUGEASS recent commitment, will tell you on a personal basis. Hint: property.

The bigger to-dos:

1) Thesis Dissertation to complete til Chapter 3
2) Management stuff, misc stuff, kira kira stuff, tedious stuff with PR course (APR2)
3) Of course my lil virtual office..I still love it..do I need business card? haha..

And am not gonna lie, you do know I'm behind all these Philips Facebook stuff...what's the point of knowing? Yes, of course to support your lil friend Cherry here..:) Basically, it is a Star Search for a well groomed young lady to be Philips ambassador, we're trying to create an awareness that Ironing plays a very important role in beauty and grooming that brings the best of you!

pretty pls....I just need lots of people to join the fan page then will they be aware the wonders of this campaign and Philips steam iron, and the whole contest deal. Would you be so kind, to just check it out? It's all there.

Come on over, show your support : Philips Iron Your Way to be a Star Facebook Fan Page

Thank you!

No comments: