Sunday, February 7, 2010

Exhaustingly eventful post-exam life!

Hi!!! miss me much?! Aiyo I also miss you lar. I'm still very very alive after my final exams, a little bit too alive that I feel like my body's gonna shatter into pieces when I hit the sack. Or in another way of looking at it, abit no life because I immediately went to work less than 24hours after the final paper? Due to that and many personal reasons, I really think that a 9-5 job is really not what I need right now considering other obligations. CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT IN EXACT ONE MONTH'S TIME I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL? TO PREP UP FOR UK STUDIES. Apparently only for the Creative Arts and not Business and others. Unfair but meaningful, nevertheless. Friends who think I am lucky to be occupied, well no sometimes money no matter how helpful will never pay back that health and fitness that you risk being a workaholic. If you have a choice of resting, PLEASE DO, DAMNIT. To some point it just gets really tiring not really physically but to actually use your brains, eyes and voice yeah brains. My brains are never sleeping. Eyes! I hate them swollen, red or droopy, you really need to communicate with those eyes. I never had the feeling of "It's ok lah I don't want money lah, just let me be alone lah". Yeah it's been that bad. But I've already made a really daring bold move for the first time in life, just did that hours ago and ok lah, I'll give myself a pat on the back for that.
Whatever it is, I'm fine thank you, if you ask.

Let the photos taken recently with some assistance of brief captions to take you through what I've been up to lately.

EXPLORING A LOT! BEEN TO PLACES IN KL AS MANY OF MY FIRSTS.
so...am i still cher-lectrifying for you? after those sleepless nights and lack of bodycare?hahaha what a damn narcissistic attitude there. just kidding.

thank you Ledwina soulsista for always hanging out with me :D

MAMAKING, I SWEAR THE CLUBS AREN'T TEMPTING ANYMORE AS COMPARED TO GOOD 'OL MAMAK SESSION, LAYAN SRI NEELA'S SONGS COLLECTION.
this will do, no need parties all the time, really. signs of aging.

MY SECRET PLACES AND NOBODY KNOWS.


nobody knows the stuff I'm up to when I am with me, myself and I.

LIL ANNABANANA LIM KENG LI IS DOING GREAT IN THE U.S! I MISS YOU!
Minnesota meets Kuala Lumpur!

BIRTHDAYS! FIRST OFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART!

Business presentation?

Bart training managers?

nah! it's good 'ol CHARADES, MY TEAM WON BLUEK!

dead tired but appreciate the wonderful dinner BART!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEWIE!
at the Garden, no not Gardens MV.

The night was still so so young.

Lewie had to act surprise cos the cool people just suck at hiding birthday cakes.

she was extremely happy, we can tell!

Looking out for a possible candidate -literally.

the game got a little too heated up, Loofy had to ask for a guy's number. GIRL POWER WOOT!

FUCK YOU GAME.

FRIENDS FOREVER, LEWIE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY (the first girl in the bunch to turn 22)

The ones who left last, we are psycho havoc and nice to have known kyle and kevin among the new people I have met recently -let's do it again!.

UTAR IDOL YO!

CONGRATULATIONS, KYLE!

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, AS I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP TO FEED MY EYES WITH VITAMINS TOMORROW (cuci mata) US NAVY HERE I COME! :D