Thursday, March 25, 2010

Find PJ Condominiums -now here's a guide!

I've been patient, it's been 5 good years and I really can't wait to have my own car (and my own everything)! Because I love roads, directions, getting lost, discovering every corner of KL and I'm proud to say I have fully (well, almost?) mastered PJ area now! Now, PJ indeed is a nice place to be, Petaling Jaya is getting too familiar and comfortable for me, and lots of people I know. It's either you live/work/hang here. Will not be too much to say it's impossible to not know how convenient PJ is, being a KLian, so to speak. Considering it being a non-capital city in Malaysia, you can have almost everything there! You totally find everything here, not exactly in the heart of KL, but bridging every edge of the Klang Valley :) In the future, you won't be surprised to see me investing and staying in one because of my workaholic go-getter nature. Hmm somehow. Pj potrays such okay! People WANT to stay in PJ and we're talking condominiums that's the total package homie-comfy provider (near to workplace?) Okay sometimes I'm obsessed with work.

I LOVE PETALING JAYA!! :)

Here goes yet another guide to the condo hot spots what nots in Petaling Jaya!

To read on lots on these categories:

Most expensive PJ condominums,

Hottest PJ condominums,

Good Potential PJ condominums, and..

Newest PJ developments...not leaving out..

PJ Property News and PJ Property Blogs

visit this link! - Petaling Jaya Condominiums


1 comment:

makati condominiums said...

Thanks for sharing all the guides that you have posted in here.

Arrielle P