Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Mamee

It's either I'm sick, busy, tired, lazy or just REALYYLY SLLRRRPY hungry! I turn to My Mamee!! :) My Mamee is Mamee Sllrrrp, the new edition and "addition" to the Mamee Family. I like how this fantastic life saviour noodles sounds like a mum to me. I love you Mamee! :) As I type here, I'm cooking Mamee (my camera's out of battery and the charger is left in the Jungle -in which I have also brought my Mamee packets with me during the weekend -_-) so it takes time to purchase another - camera charger that is. And it means I can't talk much right now, cos my attention and quality will be spent with my Mamee rightafter.

I like it PLAIN, this is my favourite!
Only just last week, I had to re-stock my Mamee Sllrrrp. See me Mamee lovalty photo down here, I understand it's not the Mamee Sllrrrp edition, sometimes you have no choice when your housemates steal your Mamee Sllrrrp from you. They're all equally SLLRRRPy but nothing beats these new guys in the Mamee Hood.