Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! The BEST is here!

Happy New Year 2010 dear friends who actually follow my blog, thank you for keeping the interest up! Cherrydaily will indeed go daily now. Welcome the new century's 10th year! You know what's cool? How I observe every single one of us take this new year so seriously. With resolutions, aims, to-dos, and at the very least, well wishes. People actually care about the 2010. You guys mention very highly of this New Year, I gota feeling (wooohooo) the best year is definitely here~~!

What have I learnt in 2009? I've never multi tasked so much in my life! Big thanks to the foundation I've gained/still gaining from Philips and their trust in me till today (it's crazy man!), my on ground experience being the PR & Communication Manager of Enviro Concerns. Don't laugh at my title, the business card says so ok! It's overwhelming, I'm quite already out there, never felt so industrial before. If you don't know/forgot, I'm still a final year student of Advanced Diploma, PR in TARC so this is the best shiet to ever happen to me. I've never done so much work, taken so many cabs in a day, dealt with so many people, all at once. This is one of the greatest moments in 2009 I must say. One of my wildest resolutions and it's happening, I love life and will work even harder this year.

I have met many amazing people, have had meaningful conversations, changed my mind about family values, life in general, learnt how to keep my cool, learnt how to write/speak better, value friendships, totally overcame stage fright, learnt how to source for motivation ~ ah among others lah. It's been an awesome year, cheers!

Lots to look forward to the highly anticipated 2010! Simply put, to work on what I've done wrong in the past. I have already learnt my mistakes, I will not go through them another time. I am now smarter in every aspect, I know better what makes people happy. Very excited to know that I'm going to UK this May, I have a crazy goal which will be happily announced once achieved!

NEW YEAR'S EVE happaneengs :D
Led is right, there's something very sad about airports. We girls sent off one of our darlings, Keng Li. I am most proud of her, she is leaving to the U.S to attend a Student's Exchange Programme till this May. I can't say all alone cos once she's there she'll get to know one charming ang mo lang, we want her to bring back to Malaysia *thumbs up!* Take care baby...thank you for all the times you had me as your roomie, appreciate the slaps in my face! I will not be so lazy anymore! Sad to know I will not have my party starter partner for long time, but I'll defend our title baby!
Bon Voyage, babe! <3

Girlfriendsforever -Group hug includes (L-R) SuWen, LaiYee, WeiLing, Lil AnnaBanana KengLi, MeiLing, Led and me Cherry at KLIA


Because we are smart (heheh), we found what we want, great Indian food, no queues, no crowds, comfy company before partaayyying! The banana leaf rice must be the NYE highlight for me because I've never enjoyed dinner so much in long time. It was so satisfying I thought I felt my tummy smile. I even ignored the fact that I was already losing my voice, down the spice! bawahkan bawahkan haha! inside joke.
Me and my RAJOOO playmate, Amanda <3

We went to Pennisula Residence, I thought the place was quite nice. Underestimated it. I admit I didn't have much mood, wasn't being myself, and I was actually not feeling well at all. Total burnout, worn out too. No matter my condition, I decide, I can't be alone and by having my friends around, I will be okay. Which is true, I became okay and I thank my girls (LooFen included!! the pic with her is verrrry blur can't be up for posting sorry!) Also thanks to WenKhai for his brotherly love, Led my Santarina who was with me through this, thank you for showing me the ugly truth and all of crazy party people I've met for the first time, thanks for making my New Year :)
Amanda, SuWen, Me and my OrangeJuiceoftheyear, MeiLing, Lewie: I honestly think my girls are damn pretty

There were...wait counting..a total of 25 of us that night squeezed in a small suite, a nice combination of old friends and just-met friends counting down together with what else if not alco and snacks and silly games. awesome. Drinking game is definitely tricky. The best part starts when the new rule comes in: Bercakap dalam Bahasa Melayu.

"Awak ni tak bersukan lah" -You're not sporting lah HAHA!!

Crazy companion, nice to have met all!

The next morning -on the very 010110, it was rather peaceful, it did feel like a great kickstart. Food is the key to our happiness but I was like eh Mei Ling, 2010 lah, can we go have something healthier ar? "Is dim sum healthy?" Ah ok steam steam, dim sum is okay! :D Alasan LOR!
Hong Kee Dim Sum, Damansara Jaya...grabbed 'em dim sum before we could even sit down! Nice.

2010 has so much in store for me yo! I am most excited about my me myself and I resolutions right now. Cheers homies!

No comments: