Saturday, January 2, 2010

To start anew-year! Planning ahead!

Literally didn't step outta house today, didn't speak to anyone at all, phone or live. Some may find it possible, if you know me well this is one of the biggest challenges for Cherry Kam. But I handled it quite okay actually. This only means the brains, heart and inner voice did all the communication today. Go non-verbal woot! I never felt so personal before, I never felt so close to myself before (sounds quite wrong eh? haha!) I mean seriously, I never focused so much on personal development/self evaluation/planning for quite some time. Never had the intention, never had the time. So today was the day.

Resolutions? I want to flip Ramly burger, I want to be hired as a dancer at a club...

haha that's more of a life resolution. I always had this in my head, how does it feels like to be in others' job, at least in a day. make it into a documentary or something! do these many many jobs before I die. to flip Ramly burger is at the top of the list. When I go crazy, you'll know because you'll either see this on TV or at least on my blog one day.

To start anew-this-year, involves a lot of commitment, luck and self-discipline and look, I'll really try. One's to break old habits, two's to instill good ones. (ahem ahem, don't you think I berjaya blog day two now huh? puji abit lar aiyo).. There really are some people who don't plan/don't know what their goals are and live life as it is. As I'd get pretty restless, never will I settle for less for living your life as the human being you are right now happens just that once. The 2nd Jan '10 can never happen again. Well people function differently so I gotta respect the fact that they don't have objectives in life. Then I must say I'm thankful I'm someone who feels it is important to at least know what's ahead of you so you have a direction, you know what to go to, you also know what not to go to. Yes I know things will never always go as planned. Then at least when it doesn't follow my plan, according to the original plan all I gotta do is tweak it a lil while on the other hand, you have to kinda like start from scratch, probably making more and more mistakes because you don't have the ability to foresee.

As you can see my reason of not being out of house, I have officially lost my voice. I actually miss my voice, I don't remember how I sound like anymore!? Most frustrating of all, I can't sing along to songs. I have that tendency to sing along now only air whistles through my trachea, very sad. I hope to recover ASAP, anticipating gossip sessions, and I have some phone calls to make.


In a way, cannot take it already. I deserve to check my bank balance (it's such a thrill not knowing/remembering the amount) & then go shopping tomorrow! I also have a face/body that needs a week long at the beauty spa or something. Have been pretty stressed out with some things and some people but not anymore! So yes, that's one more for tomorrow's agenda.
Yikes, but that's only after I finish my homework, collegework and workwork haha.

CHERRY AVATAR-ED BUT OUT OF ALLIGNMENT HAHA!
have a fantastic first week of the new year, friends! <3

No comments: