Thursday, January 7, 2010

It has been A WEEK..

since the new year's, that is. did it feel like 7 whole days have passed. No. not for me. I do not feel anything at all for the past one week. this should NOT be the way. at least this is not how Chellamma lives her life. thank you everyone for asking me out every now and then. not only that my wallet is gonna dry out soon and I'm still unwell from the previous ordeal, keep it coming, i love going out trying new things, THANKS! :D call me! This must be surprising for many that I even initiate outings, because I was always the boring, "Im busy" spoilsport. Now be really annoyed because I will always ask to go out with you heh heh!

there's a lot to discuss actually. what happens from now on until we all leave for UK. work? but what's gonna happen to our intensive sessions with Dr. Iqbal in college? Decisions. hmmm. You know I can't bum around for long.

so as quoted from FB, crazyworkaholicmaniac mode!

Tomorrow's the last day of school and many are expressing how sad they are, I just realised I am not very close to my coursemates. I've been going missing, more involved with outsiders. It's like as if I lost interest in studies for a while. Sorry guys, I don't know how else I can juggle work and education. I only have a handful buddies from college and I love them to bits. You know who you are. Less than 10 from the 26k TARC population. Quality, not the quantity. Hugs!

Looking forward! Breakfast with Sabina, and hopefully, Mr. Lee too, in a few hrs' time.

So....a few selected photos, current happenings (like so sad saja haha)

Alvin, Emilio -I have slept with them. HAHAHAHA. and nothing happens. that just proves how close we are. chill people. chill....


Suba my neighbour, my everything! I think she's really gorgeous. Bollywood Babe's her nickname. so cheesy right? =p It can be Bollywood Barbie/Bitch occasionally. aaaww thank you for always buying me things, spending on me, feeding me lots of food, keeping me happy! :D

OI! OUR 15 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP.....IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME WATCHING A MOVIE TOGETHER! pecah record weh. New Year Resolution CHECKED! haha!

and I never knew about the classic Chippettes. damn tak tahan these female chipmunks, you'll really enjoy Alvin and The Chipmunks 2. though let me warn you it's only about an hour movie!

my dear leddy over and over again, you keep me going, constantly reminding me of my qualities, what do i do without you soul sista? you motivate me, you really do.

with leddy, even the silence is comfortable.


you must've noticed more photos of other people and not me. there is a psychology behind it, on how people don't want to appear on the camera due to self esteem issues. by looking at the photo below, yours truly, photo taken today, during my chillaxing time, it only tells you....

I'M BACK FOR GOOD, WORLD.

*panic, omg i have missed out so much! 7 days have passed just like that!!!*

hope you don't mind my brief update. I will try to be more interesting :D probably once I stop getting drowsy from cough syrup whatnot. notice the change of hair color! :D :D

I promise you after this post you will witness bombastic posts one after another. Give me time and the Cherry you miss will be back k?

No comments: