Monday, January 4, 2010

Stoning days are over, love.

yes i promised a cherrydaily to prove that i'm still alive and kicking. but once in a while, forgive me (esp lately), you need to wait for more than 24hrs la. slow mo mode.

the title says it. STONING DAYS ARE OVER, LOVE. for real. like really really for real ok. (better be)

i understand i have already said that i've left everything behind and now we're cool, it's not like i'm crying or shit but i just somehow can't be normal (yet) at least, i'm referring to the past 4 days. like it takes time. taking a bit too fucking long. sorry to those affected. i've really tried but it just shows. no thanks to the medication i'm under. i am really in a weird zone right now, i've been such a bore, lack of sport, i have literally wasted 4 days doing nothing much, i've been going out so much, being around people on a non-stop basis, had lots of awesome food, overdosed retail therapy thank God for some money, my room looks pretty, i look complete, and i feel FAT. my friends are great, always talking to me. so what else do I want?

I'm good now OK and I have realised how many other (way wayy dammn important) things that have lacked my attention not these few days, probably these few months and I feel really bad. It's a new year and it had to Fuck up (kinda), i know im so much more better than this lah aiyo kadavuley! so loser meh?

it's not like I've been blinded. my eyes felt as if they were fucking stolen. i've gotten them back, put 'em back in the sockets and now I see........(I see you...haha Avatar)


THANK YOU LEDDY FOR OUR THERAPEUTIC NIGHT! :)

"the best thing that has ever happened to my life -shisha", said one very happy customer. (not me or leddy, someone from next table who hasn't seen the world. haha jahat!)


THANK YOU SABINA FOR THE NEW EXPERIENCE! :)

"We're going for ang mo this time. we're going for George"



THANK YOU LIONEL FOR REMINDING ME WHAT A BAD SISTER I'VE BEEN! :(

my chance to redeem myself. tuition teacher is back! welcome the Tahap 2.


Lionel's stick figure drawing of me always involved 2 ponytails, I always wondered why. He always wanted to explain to me but didn't know how. Until I naturally looked like (refer pic below)...there goes. Wait!! don't move! *photo taken* He always wanted to have a signage on his room door with a big cross like that. Our dexter-deedee relationship.


That's Lionel Boy, wearing his Xmas gifts.


It occurred to me how much I've abandoned my lil baby brother. We used to hang out a lot.

I've also abandoned myself long and big time.

what the fuck was going on with me?

No comments: