Saturday, January 9, 2010

♪ Lil Cherry Joys :) ♫ ☺ ☼ ♥

My best friends would know, that I get very easily pleased with little joys in life :) As small as they seem, they can really make my day. Sometimes I seek for them, so much so I need them to carry on with life or else I'd declare it boredom. Am I THAAAT detailed? I probably am. I could really relate myself to Sherlock Holmes after watching the movie. I didn't think he was insane or anything, think he's really smart in an unusual way which of course, the main point is actually how I LOVE ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR VERY MUCH! haha. To share, therefore the fights in previous relationships because the small details that could make me happy did not (will never) happen at all. At the same time, by looking into the small areas, leads you to the very big picture which in the
end proves your assumptions to be genius conclusions haha! weird? I know my ladies out there are totally with me in this (on how male are incapable to look into details/we can really catch their mistakes if we want to but we love them so much we just don't mention).

Omg! that's beyond the point. Now little (random) joys in my life may include:

☼ The sound of boiling water and the smell of coffee in the morning
☼ I'd go crazy if birds are chirping considering the industrial ecosystem that turn the birds off
☼ Running as hard as you dirtydance
☼ My me-time in a café and feeling absolutely at ease when the ppl working at the café know exactly why you are there all alone
☼ Patting a fat stray cat
☼ To observe that your 10 yr old brother take your "wake me up" task SERIOUSLY
☼ Successfully removing ALL of my blackheads on my face without leaving a scar
☼ Meeting up with my girls due to NO OCCASION
☼ Music from 90's simply because I know the lyrics from A-Z
☼ Meeting new friends is also like a date
☼ How people selflessly and effortlessly tell you genuinely that you are amazing
☼ and the list is forever...

My little random joys of the day in a summary:

Truthful and polite enough to cancel an outing, Went back to bed, Slept till late afternoon, appointment with beautician was 2 hours back and she wasn't pissed. Knew I didn't have enough time to get ready for rescheduled time, I was still determined to make something for brunch/lunch trying very hard to stick to resolutions to be on a good diet, and save money. Rushed like mad in the kitchen.

What do you think?
Let me tell you what I think.
It's an awesome big bowl of salad!! :D
No I'm not torturing myself. I enjoyed it very much! Bart, my Kitchen Sifu will be really proud of this! :D
Aiya can't MMS him to show off cos he can't receive. Then I hope he reads this post!
Cherry special includes bread crumbs i made myself!, egg, tuna and coleslaw dressing among the greens. voila!

Such joy to also bump into old friends, sent an application form (I hope I get the job!) and found out a
friend works there! :D high chances! went to buy my favourite things!

At night when I was working on my things, the BEST lil joy in my 2010 so far, how I was surprised that...

Gmail layout changes itself. The first is daytime and when it's night, it changed to a night layout!

I was like, eh who changed my theme setting!

Omg i didn't know! Gmail is so cute, it's alive! ok i'm going crazy.




ok probably in your eyes i didn't have anything to shout about for the day. then maybe it
should occur to you to allow things to happen to you, to allow the smaller things to make
you happy! I hope that my dear friends, quietly, as much as you wanna deny it, that...
you DO have lil random lil joys like mine, or even smaller but crazier.

LOVE 2010!

No comments: