Sunday, January 17, 2010

May I jam cram cherrydailies into a post just this once? can lah can lah..

As usual, I am crazy enough to occupy my hands with numerous to-dos but the mind is normally occupied by a total different set of to-thinks and then definitely the heart's to-feels that occupy one big room and most of my time. I don't know how it happens but that's always the case. There is definitely a problem with the cognitive and emotive sides of me hmm.

So it's my obligation, to update y'all who have been visiting but seeing same bowl of salad photo for the past one week haha sorry lah. i already explained the whole hands, head and heart situation that delays me right?

So let's work backwards?

Sunday, January 17 2010

Well I just came back from a great chillout night with who else if not Ledlove who's willing to spend time with me. Craving for comfy place to do our work (freelancers rawk!) and yele sapadu (banana leaf rice) thereafter never dies. plan tweaked when i thought i felt really happy we bumped into Shamkeri and Ad. another set of people (just younger) whom I can just kick off my shoes with. loved it. satisfying! I think I really need a nice evening stroll/brief
dinner on Sundays just to feel highly motivated for what you call Monday blues? :) Next Sun, who's free? :D p/s: first time at Pappa Rich too, the menu price is quite rich itself and don't order so called healthy orange juice. and take note of very very rude bapok waiter there too. In Bangsar i mean. once all you experience it enough, let's get him/her fired!!

Saturday, January 16 2010

No thanks to slow mo pace, you'll know why when you read further. haha hangover! I was really homely, literally lazing around with family, and when I say family I mean the complete set, all five of us! it sure has been long and the last time it ever felt this way must be one of our Penang/Pangkor trips way back (cos the recent one I excluded myself from it). So yes I admit it feels great, though a little awkward. I tried, and it worked this time. Movie marathon (I was just reading a book the entire day to sober up) from when I woke up in the afternoon, nobody had anything to eat until late evening we thought oh yes, why not dinner and then pasar malam at OUG, and lots shopping and came back home and I was forced to join. aaww how sweet. since I've never watched 2012. I must say the decision on the cast is weird, big budget is definitely thrown in but John Cusack disappointed me. here goes -my fav part:

effect's great but there was no fear in the actors' eyes..

Friday, January 15 2010

Happy Birthday Neresh! :) at DragonHead, Kelana Square! You know the kinda feeling throughout the weekdays you thought to yourself hmmm I've worked hard and long and tonight's the night? I must say I felt exactly the same way. After all the emotional strain with some issues which I thought can never end, I think I'm getting a better grip being around people. Forgetting the negative really easily and looking forward to more positive ions.

So yes, Happy Birthday Neresh, the guy from the neighbourhood! :)

Something feels really different this time. And then I noticed. We're all grown ups partying now. No wonder it really really tells, there IS a distinction! observe how everyone's struggling to open their eyes :)

led i want the disco ball!

BIRTHDAY BOY
this is Neresh Dhondhi Singh whose eyes was asleep after downing the bday cake

sexy mamas cherry, eunice, leddy and fara with unknown pimp.

Neresh and Chadhury

Our supper. Did you know mutton makes you horny?

Thank you Led and Armaan for looking out for me <3

Thursday, January 14 2010

This is the day I know I want to have a peace of mind outdoor. The sound of the fountain at Gardens being heard and seen from where Starbucks is is bliss and the best. Funny how I don't feel lonely at all being at public places by myself. And to observe all walks of life is quite a task. I enjoyed it. The awes and critics playing in my head hehehe. This is also the day I thought "hey this is how a freelancer works" I didn't really grasp it of course. Till I really told myself hey, this is really how they rely so much on their laptop and work from the comfort of homes and anywhere else they wanna be. It's quite interesting than a 9-5, no?

I also felt quite handal, made a lil banner thingy showing off my already long ago existing 1Malaysia identity.

Freelancer at work -Starbucks Gardens

This is 1Malaysia


Happy Ponggal! Thank you Suba for the morning delivery service hahaha!

Wednesday, January 13 2010

Let me tell you why I suddenly felt SOOO responsible towards my brother Lionel that I brought him out for snacks and let him order WHATEVER he wants to eat. (His tea time RM 17++ ouch!) he didn't wana go mamak la no choice.

I was being so mean to him since he got back from school and forced him to eat lunch I made. Well take note that he's realllly fussy over food and complains like shit so it gets to your nerves after all of your hardwork preparing y'know. He made faces and said he hates the food and I went all like "down it!" "this is life" thinking that he's just too spoilt over food choice. He didn't really finish it though and looked sick after that. And then I realised. I burnt the porridge. The whole pot of porridge stinks and it aint edible my friends. Felt really stupid as the big sister, I apologised and proposed that we go eat out if he's still hungry? the whole looking sick part is memang buat muka only, he immedidately cheered up -_-

Fish and Chips and Ice blended for minum petang!? wharrt? ok fine.

Tuesday, January 12 2010
Aiya got lah some things may have happened, don't remember and lazy to blog about it.

Monday, January 11 2010

THESIS DISSERTATION DONE! OMG I THOUGHT IT'LL NEVER END!

I never really thought that SSH (Social Science & Humanities) lecturers are THAT childish? hmmm.




Wangsa Walk just has to be the place again! It's new and it's the best thing you can get around Setapak lah what to do. A&W! :D Quality time with Sabina always the best because there can never be silence hahaha. I love her so much aaww, for understanding me in out through all body fibres and I am so glad I'll survive in UK because I have her.



Sunday, January 10 2010

Vague. I just know I was and am still home most of the time, trying to get myself together, also trying to study. get pulled out of bed, kidnapped and end up having a drink or so here and there. Nothing spectacular YET. Suba bought a new camera and I thought the photos it produces rocks. It's Sony Cybershot, 12.1 megapixel, RM699 NP: RM999. I'm really planning to buy a digicam and fingers crossed, an SLR (rather than relying on hp :'( boo hoo)


No comments: